Tuition & Fees
All students (school year and mini-session)must pay an annual $25 membership fee upon beginning classes or a family fee (3 dancers or more) of $60.
*For Small Group Classes (classes that have 5-8 students), add $25/month for tuition.
Mini sessions are marked on our schedule. There are 4 total mini sessions throughout a year. Mini sessions 1, 2 & 3 are 6-week long sessions. Mini session 4 will run for 10 weeks and lead up to a red-carpet recital experience! The price of mini session 4 includes all fees associated with red carpet recital participation (participation & outfit fee).
*A multi-child discount is applied for families with multiple children in dance. If you have two children in dance the discount is 5% total. If you have 3 children in dance the discount is 10%.
*A multi-class discount is applied for students who sign up for 2 or more classes for the year. After paying full price tuition for the first class, the second class and each class thereafter will be $10 off.
*If you choose to make monthly payments, autopay must be added. Keep reading for more info on that.
*Dance classes are non-refundable unless due to extenuating circumstances. If you choose to end dance classes early for any reason, the remaining unused balance may be credited towards future dance classes or camps at Hearts in Motion.
If your child is interested in getting a bit more one-on-one attention or working on a new style of dance or a particular skill, private lessons are a great place to start! All of our teachers are available for private lessons depending on scheduling.
Private lessons can be purchased individually for $25/30-minute lesson. You may also sign up for private lessons at a monthly continuing time, in which case lessons will need to be pre-paid for the month.
Semi-private lessons (2-3 students) are $18/student/lesson and can be set up as single event lessons. E-mail to set up your lesson.
● Costume fees (School Year Sessions): All Hearts in Motion costumes are steamed and placed in individual bags with tights to provide ease for all of our dance parents on that big day. We know that costumes are clean, wrinkle free and ready to go just for you! Costume fees are as follows:
- Young Dancer Costumes (all dancers Kindergarten and under): $60
- Dancers in 1st grade and up or combo costumes (kinderballet/tap): $65
Where possible, we will combine costumes for dancers (i.e. dancers in a tap and jazz class on the same day will use just one costume for the two classes) in order to keep costs lower for families.
Tights: Where applicable, dancers will also need to purchase a pair of tights for their costume (not for hip-hop or acro classes). Tights come in many shades. You will be able to choose the best shade for your child's skin tone Cost: $10.
Ballet: For our ballet technique classes, we do not purchase costumes. We do ask that all students wear black leotards (any sleeve length), a black wrap skirt, ballet shoes and tights to match their ballet shoes.
● Mini Session Costumes: Mini session students' final mini session fee will include the costume. Costumes for mini sessions will be a skirt or tutu and hairpiece. All mini session students will be expected to wear a solid leotard assigned to their class (either black, pink, blue or purple) as well as tights which can be purchased through the studio.
● Spring Recital Shirt: All students are welcome to order a keepsake recital t-shirt for the 2020-2021 season. These will be available for purchase starting in January.
● Tickets: Information regarding recital and tickets for recital is TBA.
How to pay for class
Hearts in Motion is now on required autopay! All students enrolled in a monthly class must also enroll in autopay. All accounts will be billed by the 23rd of each month and autopay will run on the 1st of the month. You are more than welcome to pay with a check or cash before the 1st of the month. With your autopay, you will have two options. You may place a credit card on file which has a 2.7% processing fee or you may set up ACH directly linked to your bank account for no processing fee. To access your parent portal or to create an account click the button below. If you have any issues getting logged in, try resetting through e-mail and if you still have problems, e-mail us as we are able to reset your login manually!